Constant speed mode
Two constant speed modes – min. and max. -for constant flow applications
Constant pressure mode
• The pump maintains constant pressure regardless of the ﬂow
• The preferred operation mode for under ﬂoor heating and 2 string systems with low ﬂow variation
Proportional pressure mode
• If the proportional pressure mode is selected, the differential pressure varies proportionally with the flow, i.e. higher flow means higher differential pressure
• Proportional pressure is the preferred choice for one-string systems with high flow variation
• The factory setting, ECO, analyzes the heating system and automatically adjusts the pump setting to meet the heating requirement. The result is optimum comfort and a minimum of energy consumption.
• ECO can be used in 80% of the heating system.