Constant speed mode
Three constant speed modes for constant ﬂow applications
Constant pressure mode
• The pump maintains constant pressure regardless of the ﬂow
• The preferred operation mode for under ﬂoor heating and 2 string systems with low ﬂow variation
• Constant pressure curves (low and high)
Proportional pressure mode
• If the proportional pressure mode is selected, the differential pressure varies proportionally with the ﬂow, i.e. higher ﬂow means higher diﬀerential pressure
• Proportional pressure is the preferred choice for one-string systems with high ﬂow variation
• Proportional pressure curve (high and low)
• The factory setting, AUTO, analyzes the heating system and automatically adjusts the pump setting to meet the heating requirement. The result is optimum comfort and a minimum of energy consumption.
• AUTO can be used in 80% of the heating system
The night mode reduces the power consumption to a minimum with power-saving features.